- Fern Hollow
- Classic Fairy Tales
- Own Fairy Tales Series
- Other Series
- Stories for Christmas
- Pop-up Books
- Educational Books
Once Upon a Storytime: Foreign rights available for licensing
There are 12 titles in this series; Size: 204mm wide x 285mm tall single page, 408mm wide x 285mm tall double page spread; 24 pages including endpapers.
- Aladdin and the Magic Lamp (traditional tale, author unknown but included in The Book of One Thousand and One Nights)
- Beauty and the Beast (author: the Brothers Grimm)
- Cinderella (author: Charles Perrault)
- Goldilocks (author: the Brothers Grimm)
- Hansel and Gretel (author: the Brothers Grimm)
- Jack and the Beanstalk (author: the Brothers Grimm)
- Little Red Riding Hood (author: the Brothers Grimm)
- Pinocchio (author: Carlo Collodi)
- Puss in Boots (author: the Brothers Grimm)
- Rip Van Winkle (author: Charles Perrault)
- Snow White (author: the Brothers Grimm)
- The Pied Piper (author: the Brothers Grimm)
- The Sleeping Beauty (author: the Brothers Grimm)
Languages and Territories:
Rights for these titles are available for all languages & territories except those listed below, which are currently under contract:
- All titles in this series:
- Chinese: People’s Republic of China including mainland, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
- Russian: Russia and the CIS countries
- Beauty and the Beast; Cinderella; Jack and the Beanstalk; Little Red Riding Hood; Puss in Boots; Snow White; The Pied Piper; and The Sleeping Beauty:
- Arabic: Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen, The United Arab Emirates.
- English: Benin, Brunei, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Lebanon, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Vietnam, Yemen.
Please to enquire about foreign rights for other languages and territories and we will be delighted to discuss your requirements.